Our team has literally handled thousands of transactions and assisted thousands of clients over the past 17 years; representing buyers, sellers, and lenders in real estate closings throughout Middle Tennessee.
Here are 10 of the many reasons Middle TN real estate agents, lenders, home buyers, home sellers and businesses trust McCann & Hubbard with their closing process and legal needs.
- We are an independent settlement agent, unaffiliated with any lender, title insurer, or real estate broker. We can represent a single party or close both sides, acting as a facilitator (an unbiased and non-obligated settlement agent for the transaction).
- We are hands-on Attorneys; an actual attorney attends every closing – all this experience available for any question during the closing.
- Our staff is well trained and experienced. We have the broad and deep experience to see potential problems or issues before they become major problems or issues, and to resolve those matters without a fuss prior to closing.
- We work with a variety of builders and developers. We draft Master Deeds, Declarations of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, and original or amendments to homeowner association Bylaws.
- We have represented a large number of local, regional, and national lenders, as well as private lenders, for residential and commercial closings.
- We are familiar with all sorts of atypical loan programs, including but not limited to THDA, CHO, CBG, FDA, first-time homebuyer programs, and government commercial lending programs like PILOT and tax increment financing for businesses building under agreements with local governments.
- We have represented landowners, developers, builders and individual buyers in everything from single lot takedowns, buy and build, build and buy, and minor and major subdivision developments.
- We can provide professional legal consultation and review documents prepared by other parties concerning the buying, selling, and closing process.
- We regularly do title work and provide informal or formal title opinions or title insurance commitments to prospective buyers or lenders or investors purchasing loans, during Due Diligence.
- Additional legal work we have handled and can handle includes foreclosures for lenders, REO properties, quiet title actions, and a variety of related real estate legal matters.
We are honored to be trusted to handle such important and detailed legal matters and real estate closings for our customers. How can we assist you with your residential or commercial real estate needs? Give us a call today to schedule a phone or face-to-face consultation.