By now you probably know that it is crucial for Williamson County Real Estate Agents to have a strong presence online, including social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Your business partners and other real estate professionals are actively engaged and competing for the attention of buyers and sellers in Franklin, Brentwood, and beyond.
If you’re actively looking to grow your business, you are most likely creating content and regularly engaging on Instagram and Facebook. These are great platforms for Agents. Have you considered adding LinkedIn to your marketing strategy? If not, here are some of our favorite LinkedIn marketing tips for Williamson County Real Estate Agents.
Why LinkedIn? Three Reasons…
1. LinkedIn is strictly for business. Potential customers who don’t know much about you will most likely check out your LinkedIn profile to make sure you are a legitimate business person.
2. You probably already have a LinkedIn profile (even if you didn’t create it). In fact, we recently secured access to our very own McCann & Hubbard LinkedIn Profile that was auto-created by LinkedIn. Your LinkedIn profile is showing up in Google searches. LinkedIn has excellent search credibility. When a potential customer is vetting you through a Google search, your LinkedIn profile is one of your first ‘business cards’’ they will see.
3. LinkedIn is a great place to meet potential business partners and referral sources. Referrals are the KEY to a successful Real Estate business. There is no better place to network and connect with other professionals than LinkedIn.
4. In a recent study, LinkedIn generated the highest visitor-to-lead conversion rate at 2.74%, almost 3 times higher (277%) than both Twitter (0.69%) and Facebook (0.77%)
We know you’re busy. Adding one more social platform to your daily routine may sound overwhelming. So we’ve put together a list of LinkedIn best practices to help you get started… or just to double-check and make sure you’re on the right track.
LinkedIn Marketing Tips for Middle TN Real Estate Agents
- Complete your LinkedIn Profile and optimize for search results using relevant Real Estate keywords. Here is a great article that will help get you to a 5 star profile!
- Choose a professional profile picture and add a cover image.
- Share relevant, industry-related content regularly. At least 1 time a week.
- Connect with the right people. You don’t have to accept every connection request. Start with your peers and branch out from there by connecting with people in your local community.
- Engage with the posts in your LinkedIn news feed regularly by liking, commenting, and sharing their content.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for reviews.
- Aim to include images in your posts. Images typically result in a 2x higher comment rate.
Incorporating these few practices into your LinkedIn social strategy will help you get more leads! As your trusted closing partner, not only for real estate closings but also in business, our goal is to empower and equip Williamson County Real Estate professionals with the tools you need to be successful. Please reach out to us if we can assist you in any way.
And please connect with us on LinkedIn here for local real estate information you can trust and share!